The tin is a steel thickness between 0.12 and 0.50 mm, cold-rolled, coated on both sides by a layer of tin applied by an electrolytic process that makes it optimal for use in packaging manufacturing, mainly for the food industry. The coating mass and surface finish make it a material compatible with a wide variety of products, while allowing to have various formats and sizes for packaging that can be decorated with attractive designs.
Natural tin-packed products are preserved for long periods without losing their properties, nor their nutritional value. No preservatives are required to prolong food preservation, as this is achieved in the packaging process (empty and sterilization).
We offer a wide range of food-safe tins to suit your needs:
- Single Reduction Steel (SR) and Double Reduction Steel Grades (DR).
- Thickness – 0.13 to 0.50 mm.
- Coating weight – From 1.0 / 1.0 onwards.
- Finish – Brightness, Stone, Fine Stone, Matte, Silver.
- Width – Maximum width dimension for coils is up to 1200 mm.
- Possibility of supply of cut tin, in coils and in straps